Mother's Day Gift Guide
Can you believe Mother’s Day is already approaching!? Yep, Sunday, May 8th. So here’s a good guide for things she actually wants… hint, it’s not flowers and chocolate. This is a compilation of my favorite tried and true things… Sorry Dylan, you can’t shop off this list this year.. I have ’em all!!.
1. Visor – Love the colors in this one and how it rolls up. It’s UPF 50, perfect for summer!
2. Beats Study Buds – I mean us moms love our kids, don’t get me wrong… but it doesn’t mean we want to hear them ALL of the time. These are perfect for plugging in some tunes/books/podcasts so I can be sidetracked by just how awful laundry is to get done! These have a noise cancelling or transparency feature so you can either hear absolutely nothing or still hear your surroundings!
3. Adidas Cloudform Sneakers – These are my favorite sneakers for doing workouts, taking a stroll or just simply running errands. Super comfortable and they look great on your legs and with leggings!
4. Perfume – This perfume by Clean Reserve has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. The scent is super subtle.. perfect for everyone and smells clean!
5. Apple Watch – Notifications on the wrist, perfect for a busy mom on the go. Mine holds me accountable for moving a little more, and also reminds me to breathe and take a minute when I need one. The new SE is an inexpensive option with all the features! I have the 7!
6. Birkenstocks – The easiest shoes ever. Just slip them on and go! Super comfortable, and this style you can hose/wash off if they get dirty. This coral color is my favorite.
7. Phone Case – This one is so pretty and the square shape is popular right now. Also protects the camera lens too!
8. Makeup Bag – My favorite makeup bag.. you’ve seen how much stuff I have.. this holds it all! I love the movable compartments.
9. Sandals – Super comfortable and super cute! Worth every penny. They run TTS and they do stretch a little with wear.
10. LuluLemon Belt Bag – my favorite fanny pack. I use this one all of the time when I am doing errands, on day trips, etc. It really is the best! Comes in so many fun colors!
11. Eye Massager – This has saved me from SO many migraines, plus helps with dark circles, bags under the eyes, dry eye and if done before bed, improves sleep. I have the white one and it is perfect to use nightly before bed. It’s super relaxing, which is something us moms don’t get often! Plus its heated and rubs you in all the right places. Yes, I said that. It’s THAT good.
12. Bogg Bag – Perfect for the beach or pool. This bag literally holds it all! Perfect for holding everything you need for you and your kids!
13. iPad & Apple Pencil – The ultimate Mother’s Day gift in my opinion. I have the iPad Pro and 2nd gen Pencil and use them daily. Download the app Procreate and get some digital coloring pages and BAM… you’ll be so zen.
14. Lange Hair Straightener – Want to know the real secret to my hair… here it is. I wish it was cheaper… but it truly has been my favorite hair tool I have EVER purchased. I bought it 3 years ago and don’t even use my curling iron anymore.
15. HydroJug – Doesn’t every mom have a mug/tumbler obsession? Hydrojug is mine! I love it because I don't have time to be refilling my water cup all day so this holds half a gallon so I fill it once maybe twice a day! They have so many colors and patterns for the sleeves!
16. Tote Bag Set – This set is comes with tote, crossbody, wristlet and wallet. Comes in so many cute colors! A great deal!
17. Massager – Perfect for neck, back and shoulders. Love this one. Have had mine for at least 10 years.
18. Espresso Mugs - These cups are perfect for any coffee drinker. Made of heat and condensation-resistant borosilicate glass, which is stronger and more durable than common glass that gives a smooth finish and a crystal clear look. Keeps your liquid hot while keeping your hands cool.
19. Laneige Lip Mask - This cult-favorite Lip Sleeping Mask works to visibly hydrate dry, flaky lips. Apply a generous layer overnight and wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch. Feels great on your lips and I use it more than just at night!
20. Unbreakable Cups - I love that these cups are Eco Friendly, made from renewable and reclaimed materials, natural wheat straw + starch+ food-grade PP. The cups can be stacked and save space, are break and chip resistance for carefree durability, with smooth rim, suitable for water, drinking and fruit juice.
21. Heart Necklace - If you love to layer or gravitate towards simpler styles, this piece is perfect for you. You won’t get tired of the Ari Heart Adjustable Length Pendant Necklace, because it was made with everyday wear in mind. Perfect everyday piece.
22. Crossbody Purse - This crossbody purse is so cute and super affordable. I love that it looks high end without breaking the bank!
23. Slippers - These house slippers are extremely cozy & comfy! They feature an open-toe design and a fuzzy plush fabric, The air cushion layer insulates the cold floor and the sandwich knitted structure is more durable and prevents tearings. I wear these almost daily!
24. Eyeshadow - This is probably my go to eyeshadow! I use it all the time! It wears great and doesn't crease! The perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer.
25. Faux Plant - Perfect addition to any plant lovers home. If you're like me and can't keep house plants alive then this one is for you!
26. Dog Mama Sweatshirt - This one is for all the dog mama's. We can't forget about you. How cute is this sweatshirt!
27. Mom Mode Sweatshirt - What mom wouldn't love a cute graphic sweatshirt? Its basically a mom uniform staple.
28. Nail Polish - My absolute favorite nail polish!
29. Candle - Every mom would love a good candle. These smell so good and burn for a long time!
30. Sunglasses - These sunglasses are super cute and are polarized. Great for your eyes!
31. Earrings - How cute are these gold hoop earrings. I've been loving wearing these and go with everything!
32. CC Cream Foundation - This is my all time favorite foundation. I wear it pretty much everyday. I love that it is light coverage and has sun protection. I wear the shade light-medium.
33. Eyeshadow Palette - I love this cruel free and natural eyeshadow palette. Super pretty colors and very versatile.